Lake City, FL (Main Office Location)
1859 SW Newland Way
Lake City, FL 32025
Phone: (386) 758-0003
Fax: (386) 755-4432
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 1:30 PM|
|Sunday:||9:00 AM - 1:30 PM|
North Florida Pediatrics in Lake City is our main office location and is located within Columbia County. We offer easy parking and extended weekday and weekend hours for the convenience of our patient families.
Board-certified Pediatricians at North Florida Pediatrics-Lake City offer care you can trust for newborns, infants, and children up to age 18.
Our board-certified pediatricians and clinicians at North Florida Pediatrics-Lake City offer expert care you can trust for newborns, infants, and children up to age 18. Families depend on us to treat your babies and teenagers for simple to complex medical conditions including:
- Newborn and infant care
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Behavioral health (ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, etc.)
- Well-child checks
- Annual and sports physicals
- Adolescent medicine (including family planning and STD mgmt.)
- Fluoride applications
- Sick visits (including minor injuries, chronic illness, asthma, allergy, obesity, etc.)
- Routine services
- Saturday and Sunday hours - when you may need us the most!
- 24/7 phone triage
Having a baby? Come see us first!
You are welcome to come visit our office so you feel comfortable in your choice for your baby's first pediatrician. Let us know what we can do for you - we are pleased to answer your questions.
Convenient, comfortable medical care for children close to home new you - walk-ins welcome.
For more than 20 years, our patients have depended on our expertise and evidence-based medicine. As your Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Drs. Samuel and Pamela Santelices and a medical team of dedicated staff and physicians, PAs, nurse practicioners, nurse coordinators, and referral specialists are here to serve you with the best medical care possible. Also, we offer easy parking and extended weekday and weekend hours for the convenience of our patients and families. Lake City is the location of the main office for our multi-specialty medical network, which serves the following counties and surrounding areas with personalized, high-quality care:
- Bradford county
- Columbia county (serving greater Lake City including Five Points, Sanderson, Winfield, White Springs, Lulu, Lake Butler)
- Dixie county
- Gilchrist county
- Hamilton county
- Levy county
- Suwannee county
- Duval county
- Alachua county
If needed, we may refer our patients to the following for additional care:
Near North Florida Pediatrics - Lake City, FL:
- North Florida Lake City Medical Center
- Shands Lake Shore Regional Medical Center
- Columbia County Health Department
- Meridian Behavioral Health
- Quest Diagnostics
Additional resources include:
Community Resources - Lake City, FL:
- North Florida Pediatrics Lake City - Community Facebook page
- Alachua County Autism Parent Support Group
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Family Network on Disabilites
Join our North Florida Pediatrics-Lake City Family!
Please "like us" on our Facebook page! Check-in frequently for important health and wellness tips as well as a list of our community education programs. We're advocates for good health for all of our children!